Total Time: 6-7 minutes; Prep Time: 5 minutes; Serves: 2
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon powder
How To Prepare
- Blend the spinach and strawberries.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses.
- Add the Ceylon cinnamon powder and stir well.
- Spinach helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and obesity.
- Strawberries help prevent obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, neurodegeneration, cancer, and metabolic syndrome.
- Cinnamon aids weight loss by lowering cholesterol levels and inflammation. It also helps to reduce oxidative damage and stimulates glucose metabolism.