Total Time: 5 minutes; Prep Time: 3 minutes; Serves: 2
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 cup black grape
- 1 inch crushed ginger root
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- A pinch of black salt
How To Prepare
- Blend the strawberries, black grape, and ginger.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses and add cumin powder and Himalayan pink salt.
- Stir well and drink.
- Strawberries help prevent obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, neurodegeneration, cancer, and metabolic syndrome.
- Black grapes contain a good amount of vitamin C and polyphenols that help protect the heart.
- Ginger helps to improve digestion, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, prevents neurodegenerative and heart diseases and delays aging.
- Cumin seeds improve digestion, prevent gastrointestinal disorders and bloating, have antispasmodic effects, and improve liver function.