When we have humidity in the air, our hair gets frizzy and that’s the nature of every hair type. But if you are endowed with dry and curly hair, then you really need to do extra care for your hairs. To control such situation, leave-in conditioners are the best option. They manage all the frizz and makes your hair manageable.
Last month, I was looking for a leave-in conditioner but which should fit in my budget. Then I got to know about Garnier ultra blends 5 Precious Herbs Oil-in-Cream. I had tried Garnier ultra blends 5 Precious Herbs Shampoo so I thought of trying this as well. This only costs me INR70 for 100ml.
This oil in cream has a pleasant smooth hair conditioner like cushioned thick surface. The cream is white in shading and you will like the surface which is anything but difficult to utilize. It has a pleasant smell which influences me to like this significantly more. This must be connected straightforwardly to the hair so let me reveal to you companions how and when I utilize this Garnier ultra mixes 5 valuable herbs oil in cream.
How to Use:
- As an Oil: You can apply this oil in cream on your scalp and massage it in circular motions and keep this to your hairs overnight and next morning wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner. You will love the end result.
- As a Leave-in Conditioner: Leave-in Conditioner comes very costly. This can be used as a leave-in conditioner and fits in your budget as well. Apply this to either wet or dry hair, massage it on your scalp and then brush them with a regular comb.
- As a hair wax: Baby hairs are always a problem when we plan to make any hairstyle. Hair wax comes handy to resolve this situation and this cream works wonder as a hair wax.
Cons of Garnier Ultra Blends 5 Precious Herbs Oil-In-Cream:
- Need to use in clean hair.
- Makes hair sticky on next day.
Pros of Garnier Ultra Blends 5 Precious Herbs Oil-In-Cream:
- Perfect for dry hair
- Pleasent smell
You should try this product to get perfect shiny hairs. Perfect to use as leave-in conditioners.