Total Time: 7 minutes; Prep Time: 5 minutes; Serves: 2
- 2 cups chopped green apple
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup chilled water
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
How To Prepare
- Toss the apple and lettuce into a blender and give it a spin.
- Add chilled water and stir well before pouring it into two glasses.
- Add honey and a pinch of Himalayan pink salt.
- Stir well before drinking.
- Green apples contain antioxidants such as catechin, quercetin, chlorogenic acid, etc. that aid weight loss, prevent asthma attacks, and prevent cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Lettuce is low in calories and rich in vitamins E and C, potassium, iron, and carotenes that help support liver health and improve digestion.
- Honey has antimicrobial properties that help to protect the gums and teeth. It acts as a natural medicine for cough and helps to heal wounds and prevent microbial infection.