Total Time: 10 minutes; Prep Time: 7 minutes; Serves: 1
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup seeded watermelon
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- A pinch of salt
- Blend the carrot and watermelon using a bender.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass.
- Add cumin powder and a pinch of Himalayan pink salt.
- Stir well before drinking.
Benefits of Smoothie
- Carrots improve cardiovascular health by increasing the total antioxidant levels in the body.
- Watermelon consumption can improve cardiovascular health and protect you from macular degeneration, diabetes, and cancer.
- Cumin seeds help improve digestion, prevent gastrointestinal disorders and bloating, have antispasmodic effects, and improve liver function.